The API makes use of standard HTTP errors to indicate the success or failure of a request. The 2xx series of response codes indicate a success, 4xx indicates an error from the client side, and a 5xx error indicates a server side error. Here are the HTTP response codes the API utilizes:
- 200 - OK Everything worked as expected.
- 400 - Bad Request The request was unacceptable, often due to missing a required parameter.
- 401 - Unauthorized Invalid authentication details. API Key Invalid.
- 404 - Not Found The requested resource doesn't exist.
- 429 - Too Many Requests Too many requests in a given amount of time (plan upgrade needed).
- 500 - Internal Server Error Something went wrong on our end.